Ways You Can Support
The financial and volunteer support of the community at large is integral to our continued success. We accept contributions of any size from many different means, including monetary donations, Donor Advised Fund contributions, grants, foundations, bequests, appreciated stock, named life insurance beneficiaries and more. Please reach out if you have support ideas that are not included in some of the following suggestions:
One-Time Monetary Donations
Donations of any size are always gratefully accepted, and we thank you for considering us. We are happy to provide a receipt for tax purposes. Please follow the link below to go to our donations page. For larger amounts, make the most of your donation by sending a check to: Brian House, Inc., P.O. Box 134, Chester, CT, 06412.
Re-Occurring Monetary Donations
Please follow the link below and click on the “Monthly” or “Annual” option to set up your recurring donation, or you can contact us at (860) 526-5306.
Honorary or Memorial Donations
Many of our supporters choose to recognize significant life events through monetary donations. Whether you are honoring a loved one who has passed away by suggesting donations in an obituary to Brian House or making a monetary contribution in lieu of favors at a birthday or wedding celebration, we are touched by those who think of us.
Donor-Direct Donations and Company Matches
Many companies will facilitate direct donations and company matches for employees who designate a non-profit organization partner. Brian House welcomes these opportunities. For more information please contact us at (860) 526-5306.
Make a gift that best fits your personal circumstances:
Planned Giving for Bequests and Charitable Designations
- You can make bequests under your will or living trust using cash, securities, real estate or other assets.
- Charitable beneficiary may also be made through a retirement plan (401(k), 403(b), etc.), IRA, or life insurance policy by making Brian House, Inc. a fractional beneficiary or a total beneficiary, or you may designate Brian House, Inc. as the owner of a new life insurance policy.
- The bequest or charitable designation can be for a specific purpose in a program, or it can be unrestricted (to be directed to the area of greatest need).
Charitable Gift Annuities , Charitable Remainder Trusts and Charitable Lead Trusts
Please contact us at (860) 526-5306 for further discussions.
- For federal income tax purposes, Brian House, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization, the tax id # is 06-1081008. Please consult your tax advisor for more information about your donation.
- Please visit Guidestar for more information about Brian House, Inc. by visiting https://www.guidestar.org/Profile/06-1081008.